Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I Learned

I learned a lot in this class. When I started I had only taken one computer class. That was more than ten years ago. So much has changed since then. I felt like I had been left behind. It really helped me to brush up on the skills I have and learn much more.

I really loved the blogging. I think that helped me the most. All of the different assignments helped me to see different ways of learning. It definitely helped me to become more familiar with the Internet. All of the Itunes assignments were of great use also. My daughters found it to be interesting as well.

I listened to several pod casts and there were interesting too. I think this will be of great help to me when I begin teaching. School has changed so much since I was there. I want to be ready to help move my students along. I feel this class has really put me on the road to do just that.

No comments: