Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blogging

This has been very interesting to me. I never knew about blogging until I began taking this course. I have learned a lot. The blogging, podcasts, itunes and so forth have really help to enlighten me on the technological world. I rarely got on the computer before this unless it was to type a paper or get directions for a trip.

The blogging was very exciting. I got to see myself on the computer and show my kids as well. The podcasts were not as exciting. We only did it the one time. Hopefully when I have to do it again I will not be as nervous. The itunes were very interesting and educational. I really enjoyed the one I had to look at about The moon and the planets. I had to show it to my daughters.

I found out that schools are using computers a lot more in schools now and I will have to be well prepared to teach with it in the classroom. I feel this class has definitely given me the tools that I need to do just that.

No comments: