Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Podcasts

Well, my group's podcast was unavailable. That's okay though, I can talk about the ones that were. They all were very interesting. I learned something from just about all of them.These were our first recordings and it was expected for us to make mistakes. We can learn from them and only get better so that we are able to teach our students what to do if and when we are called upon to do it with them.

Some of us sounded as if we were reading instead of engaging in a conversation. Some of us seemed to be as cool as cucumbers and sounded totally natural. I know I was extremely nervous so I was not one of the natural sounding ones. We could all probably read over our scripts a little more. If we remember more of it, when we are recording it may not sound like we are reading it as much.

All in all we did very well for our first try. Everyone really did their homework and got their information together. Everyone spoke loud and clear enough to be well understood by the audience. Next time we will know what to expect and probably won't be as nervous.

1 comment:

Jennifer Averitt said...

Good job. Great self evaluation.