Friday, September 5, 2008

About ACCESS

I am not sure what you want me to talk about on this one. I did find out that Gov. Riley and some other officials worked really hard to get this implemented here in Alabama. We are the first state to have the program in all of our high schools. This program will enable students to be a part of the Advanced Placement program. It will also let them take classes that are not offered at their home school.
I honestly think it's a great idea and am a little jealous. I wish this had been available when I was in high school. It would have helped my classmates and myself tremendously.

http://accessdl.state.al.us/

1 comment:

Jennifer Averitt said...

Good Start. More detail is needed regarding the ACCESS program, such as what is it?? Write your post so that someone who is browsing the various blogs that is not part of our class will learn a little bit about ACCESS or our other assignments such as ALEX.